Monday, August 28, 2017

The process of creating this account and blog was relatively straightforward and quick. Since I already had a Gmail account I could jump right into the blog creation, which both creatively and educationally fun.

What I hope to get out of this course is a concrete understanding of the intellectual frameworks and analyzation of visual arts. Often, I get into the habit of seeing art as it appears and overlooking what it may represent according to the artists or the underlying message they are trying to convey to the audience.

I feel very confident taking an online course. Along with this class, I am also taking four other online courses which also helps me build discipline, consistency, and independence when dealing with such a class.


After watching these two videos, I can conclude that minor setbacks are simply the basis for a major comeback if one is to persevere. Anything worthwhile in life comes with a set of challenges and failures that everyone will inevitably face at some point. The key is to remain determined enough to remain loyal to your goal because sooner or later it will become a reality. Furthermore, a person’s mental attitude also influences their likelihood of succeeding or not. As the videos demonstrate, it is imperative to always have an open and positive can-do attitude when confronted by challenges. If not, you’ll never amount to your deepest desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment