Friday, December 8, 2017

Week Fifteen: Self Portrait /Art Gallery Visit




1)         The primary reason for choosing the pieces I did was because of my interest in international art. All pieces are self-portraits from galleries we’ve probably never heard from before—which adds a flair for the novelty to my project.
2)         I tried to put my best foot forward by using a media that I excel with—this the reason for using pencil and marker.
3)         Some of the challenges I faced in creating my self-portrait was bringing it to life using my independent creative skills. I am more of a digital creative, so using a pen and paper was something quite challenging for me.  
4)         This piece represents unique style and individuality. Everything from the hat to stylish shirt conveys a great representation of who I am.
5)         Some of elements and principles included in this piece are rhythm, emphasis, and value.
6)         This project was very creatively-free and fun. It allowed me to take full control of what I wanted to convey and express in a meaningful way.

7)         My final art was very expressive and well thought out. It includes works that makes one appreciate the cultural diversity that is offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment