Friday, November 10, 2017

Module 11 Video Review


1)         The reasoning behind why I chose this two video was because I really appreciated the various subtypes of art that were expressed in each form of art. They really expanded my viewpoint in a manner that made me realize the impact of each respective formation.

2)         Some of the key concepts I’ve learned in both the Expressionism and The Impact of Cubism videos were the complexities of an art form that each video conveyed. For example, the Expressionism demonstrated how the core of expressionism typical trait is to present the world solely from a subjective perspective, distorting it radically for emotional effect in order to evoke moods or ideas. Whereas The Impact of Cubism conveyed ideas and ideologies created by Picasso and Braque, resulting in paintings that appear fragmented and abstracted which were extremely revolutionary and influential during the 20th century.

3)          These constructive ideas relate to our reading in the text because they pretty much visually demonstrate each respective artistic movement in a manner that makes the viewer understand in far greater detail in relation to simple reading about it in the text.


4)         These two video add to my deeper understanding of the complexities of each art form in a manner that I was not aware of before. Since I am a visual leaner, I found it easier to understand the topics discussed in each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment