
1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
1) The process of creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel was soothing yet thought-provoking. I started thinking about certain intricacies regarding the process of creating a work of art. I’ve learned that creating art goes far beyond the “surface” because great art takes into account aspect of symmetry, color balance, and tonality.
2) Having a photography background, I enjoyed using my DSLR camera to capture my work. Not only did I end up clearer than using a scanner, but it allowed me to use my lighting skills to make my work pop.
3) One of the most important discoveries that I’ve made was that secondary colors can come close making primary colors.
4) After watching each video respectively, I learned about gradient and that there is an imbalance which leads to the color brown. Furthermore, I also learned that cyan, magenta, and yellow are the “real” primary colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment