Saturday, September 16, 2017

*LINK TO ELEMENTS & PRINCIPLE SLIDESHOW BELOW*

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/csanon12/slideshow/Project%201

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christopher! First of all, I love the overall look of your Blog; the artwork is so well-done and gives me an insight into what you are interested in. The image slide show for Project #1 as a whole, were so well done. I particularly like how you used self-portraits to represent many of the Elements of Art and Principles of Design, for example image 2/14 the black & white photo of you representing 'Value'. I wish I had thought of incorporating myself or my family members in my photos! Photographing a sign with different colored fonts, emphasizing certain words, to represent 'Emphasis', image 10/14, was another excellent and unique representation. You are obviously a confidant and innovative photographer, and I appreciate seeing how another student approached the same project that I worked on. The only thing I would have done differently, and it's very minor, for image 7/14 which represents 'Space', I would have slightly adjusted the photo so all of the paintings were level. I would love to read what your thought process was for Project #1, but I only see a posting with your link to Photobucket, there wasn't a 'reflection journal' connected to this Blog post. If I have missed it, please send me a link! Great job, I enjoyed seeing your 'vision'!

    ReplyDelete