
1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
· When creating my logo, I wanted to keep things very simplistic yet bold. Also, I knew I wanted to use the letters “S” and “A” which represents my blog’s name (sanonsart.blogspot.com).
· The process was quite intensive as I bounced around from sketch to sketch trying to find the right style. As mentioned before, I knew I wanted to use the letters S and A, so that gave me a solid foundation to work from. I started with the idea of interlocking the letters and after a few edits and finding the right font, the final logo was created.
· The most important discovery made when creating this logo was the power of minimalism and simplicity. I originally had ideas of creating a highly detailed and abstract logo but instead preferred the simple route. I’ve realized that less can be more when conveying a message because it isn’t always about the message, but rather how the message is delivered. This is why companies like Apple are so successful, they keep things concise and simple but still upholding the standard of quality within their products.
· One of the most important things I’ve learned was how much a logo needs to be a direct representation of the company representing it. A logo needs to “feel” as if it fits into a company’s culture.
No comments:
Post a Comment